|Pieces in a case||100|
|Price per piece||$0.81|
|Name||Peach Pie Empanada|
|Download specifications sheet|
Peach Pie Empanada
Peaches, paired with smooth custard like flavors of mascarpone cheese, wrapped in a masa-style mini pastry turnover.
A sweet balance of peaches, paired with the smooth, rich flavors of mascarpone cheese, wrapped in a light mini turnover pastry. Kabobs’ Peaches n’ Crème Mini Turnovers create a welcome addition to breakfast, mid-morning breaks, and mini desserts.
From Frozen deep fry at 350 ºF for 5 - 6 minutes or Until Done.
- Breakfast, mid-morning breaks, or dessert offering
- Versatile preparation – baked or fried
- Miniature dessert trends
- Perfect plain, or accent with a variety of accompaniments
- Meets Vegetarian dietary requirements
- Breakfast and Mid-Morning Breaks: Pairs well with coffee, fresh fruit,cheese platters, and purees
- Desserts: Pair with two scoops of ice cream, drizzled with caramel.Toss in cinnamon sugar. Drizzle with honey and sweet crème.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought
Cramelized apples, mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg, wrapped in a cream cheese and brown sugar empanada pastry.
Chicken thigh meat, marinated in a Guajillo pepper mole sauce, paired with a slice of plantain and a fresh hand-sliced Poblano pepper.
Milk chocolate, paired with hazelnut, accented with raspberry puree, and placed in a pastry turnover.
Fresh shrimp, paired with the smooth buttery flavors of avocado, accented with Monterey Jack cheese, capers, bell peppers, and wrapped in an arepa flour empanada pastry.
Our spicy chicken complemented by cheddar cheese, jalapenos and Mexican spices folded in a corn masa pastry.
This unique half moon calzone pastry is filled with spicy Chorizo sausage, black beans and Monterey Jack cheese.
A rich blend of surimi and crabmeat, peppers and spices hand formed and lightly breaded.
A garden fresh mix of edamame, napa cabbage, scallions, carrots and shoepeg corn, accented with an Asian-inspired blend of herbs and spices, placed in a thin dumpling wrapper.