Kabobs Production Plant
Quality and consumer safety is at the core of our operation infrastructure.
Operating out of a state-of-the-art 60,000 square foot facility in Lake City, Georgia, Kabobs manufacturing plant provides the following stringent safety / operational procedures to ensure your expectations of a safe and high quality product to your customers.
- USDA inspected, HACCP certified.
- We maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s), and Standard Operating Procedures for production (SOP's).
- Micro testing on environmental and finished products.
- All items are Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) and tray packed: ensures freshness, eliminates breakage, flexibility for small pop-up events and user friendly for high volume scenarios.
- A member of our culinary team personally samples each batch of product before being released for consumption.