At Kabobs, we are not only dedicated in offering premium, high quality and tasty hors d'oeuvres, but are diligent in providing you with exceptional service.
To ensure that your orders are processed and shipped accordingly to meet your upcoming dining events, we have implemented a systematic order taking system that incorporates the latest in shipping processes / techniques used in the foodservice industry. Please review our ordering and shipping polices below, which have been designed specifically to provide you with a simple and worry-free ordering experience.
- All orders are shipped from Kabobs’ headquarters in Lake City, Georgia
- Orders are shipped via our preferred courier, FedEx
- We do not require a signature at delivery
- Upon placing an order with Kabobs.com, you will receive a confirmation e-mail recapping your online purchase
- Kabobs.com accepts orders 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Orders received by 12:00pm ET will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm ET will be processed during the next business day
- All orders shipped FedEx 2-Day, are processed / shipped Monday – Wednesday only. Additional shipping methods are available (FedEx 2-Day AM delivery, FedEx Overnight). Overnight deliveries are processed Monday - Thursday.
Shipping Costs and Restrictions
- Kabobs.com is currently set up to ship products to customers located in the continental United States
- No PO Box or Military Addresses
- Due to the frozen perishable state of Kabobs’ products, all orders are shipped in a cooler with dry ice
- Shipping Fees: 1 Case $27.95 2 Cases $15.95 3+ Cases FREE
Holiday Shipping Schedule
- Memorial Day: Plant closed May 27, 2013. Normal shipping schedule resumes on Tuesday, May 28, 2013.
- Labor Day: Plant closed September 2 2013.
- Thanksgiving: Only accepting orders on November 19 and 20, Kabobs will be closed November 22-23. Orders placed on the 20th, only eligible for overnight service.
- Christmas: Plant closed the week of December 24, 2012. Last day to order products to arrive in time for Christmas Eve / Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 (before noon).
- New Years: Plant closed December 31, 2012 and January 1, 2013. Last day to order products to arrive in time for New Year's Eve / New Year's Day, Wednesday, December 26, 2012 (before noon).
For all other shipping questions, please contact a Kabobs customer service representative at (800) 732-9484
Kabobs customer-centric focus has propelled us as the leaders in gourmet, handcrafted hors d’oeuvres for the foodservice industry. Our team of culinary professionals and customer service representatives are fully committed in providing you with premium products and unmatched service levels. If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your order, please contact a Kabobs customer service representative at (800) 732-9484 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.